- Single, self-scanning listening beam automatically and electronically steers to the active talker, minimizing required setup
- 360° field of view, but more sensitive from the front
- Two-stage noise reduction (spatial filtering and noise reduction processing)
- Eight element, 22″ array for maximum range
- Five element LED display to indicate location of chosen talker
- Ceiling/wall mount and power converter from 120 VAC to 6 VDC included
Building upon the success of the Voice Tracker I, the Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker III Array is a high-performance array microphone well suited for a variety of applications including lecture and meeting recording, VoIP, video conferencing, and distance learning. The latest enhancements are based on the proven technology of the Voice Tracker 1, but with 2 dB better signal-to-noise, and a flatter frequency response for a brighter and more uniform sound quality.
The mountable microphone works well at distances up to 35′ and offers a highly accurate full vocabulary ASR at 4 to 5′. With eight mic elements and 360° coverage, the Voice Tracker III utilizes a single self-scanning listening beam, which automatically and electronically steers to the active talking, minimizing required setup. Highly advanced spatial filtering and noise reduction also help mitigate issues plagued by other systems. The Voice Tracker III includes a ceiling/wall mount, a 6′ male-to-male audio cable, and a power supply.